Chris’s chosen charity for 2019 is Love Me Love My Mind. He is also Patron of Nork Music in the Park and the locally-based charity the Forces Children’s Trust, an Honorary Member of the Surrey Scout Council, Vice-President of the local Lest We Forget Association and Patron of Epsom & Ewell Football Club.
Chris’s chosen charity for 2019
Love Me Love My Mind
Love Me Love My Mind is a small registered charity based in Epsom Surrey which aims to promote better understanding of mental health and to support the wellbeing of everyone in the community. It is run entirely by volunteers and funded by grants and donations.
To break down stigma and inspire understanding about mental health.
They hope to achieve this by:
- Providing a regular Monday Drop-In session.
- Organising the annual Epsom Mental Health Week.
- Offering encouragement, support and friendship to people with mental health issues and their families.
- Signposting people to helpful mental health resources.
- Challenging stigma wherever it occurs
Love Me Love My Mind is officially registered as a charity, it has been allocated charity number 1125595.